Growing Our Leaders Online Seminar 29 April 2021
Posted on: 29/03/2021
“A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it” – Ray Davis
With major reforms on the horizon for aged care and rapid, ongoing change over the past two years the need for effective leadership in aged care organisations is paramount. In its final report recommendations, the Royal Commission also clearly identified the need for building leadership capability.
The Growing Our Leaders Online Seminar is for managers and leaders from all levels of aged care and will give you access to industry insights, information and tools to benefit your leadership development and build leadership capability across the teams in your organisation.
Brought to you in partnership with ACSA National Partners Data Drives Insight (DDI), the trusted source for leadership and team capability benchmarking data, the seminar includes sessions on:
- Effective techniques for transforming leaders
- Research findings from across our sector on what is being done well and what the gaps are in leadership capabilities
- How you can benchmark your team or organisation on leadership capabilities
- How you can use 360 assessments to reveal gaps, blindspots and limiting beliefs holding people and organisations back from high performance
- Clinical Leadership and how you can lead teams through change
- Case studies from Glenview Community Services and RAAFA (WA) on how they have grown the leaders in their organisations
- A panel discussion on how growing your leaders can be the key to growing your organisation
- Sasha Burnham, Executive Director, Data Drives Insight
- Lucy O’Flaherty, CEO, Glenview Community Services
- Lisa Hawkins, GM People & Culture, RAAFA (WA)
- Abby Hunt, Co-founder/Executive Director, Data Drives Insight
- Annastacia Wainaina, ACSA Consultant, creator of the Freedom Fires and author of Ignite – Blazing The Fires Inside of You
- Julie Anderson, Senior Manager, ACSA Consultancy
Full program: Please click here to view the program
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders from all levels of aged care organisations
Date: Thursday 29 April 2021
Time: 11.00am – 3.30pm AEST (10.30am – 3.00pm ACST, 9.00am – 1.30pm AWST)
(with breaks between sessions so you do not need to be at your screen the whole time)
Format: Online (Zoom)
ACSA and DDI have worked closely together to make this seminar as accessible as possible for employees from all types of aged care organisations.
1x Ticket = all content on the day, participate live or watch on demand
$50.00 Member Ticket (incl GST)
$45.00 Member Group Ticket (incl GST) – When you buy 3 or more tickets!
$70.00 Non-Member Ticket (incl GST)
$65.00 Non-Member Group Ticket (incl GST) – When you buy 3 or more tickets!
Register now: Growing Our Leaders Online Seminar – ACSA Events